Travel Morocco and take time to stop and sketch the fabulous places in Morocco!
You can choose an itinerary to suit your interests and the dates and length of tour to suit your life.
Experience your journey in a creative way through DRAWING, which will be broadly interpreted to include mixed media, painting and collage.
We can traverses a lot of Morocco – from Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountains and Sahara in the South, or Fes and Chefchaouen in the North. Atlantic coast?
Australian artist Rita Lazauskas is based in Morocco and is the ACTM director, where she has followed her dream of combining Art & Travel.
With Rita to lead your private tour, you can explore the sublime landscape, the colourful old Medinas and souks and immerse yourself in the traditional Amazigh (Berber) life-style and people.
The art and architecture that combines exquisite traditional African arts and crafts as well as Islamic pattern and design will inspire your drawings.
An experienced artist, Rita can help you to;
- develop a series of drawings and/or an artists book (using your preferred mediums)
- learn new methods of observational drawing that develop skills in traversing a complex subject or site
- explore ways to focus on form and space to develop a composition
- experiment with a range of materials and techniques including drawing, painting with water colour or gouache, collage, mixed media, simple printing and book making techniques
- find new ways to create your own personal response to the experience of culture and place
Or she can just lead you to the best places to stop and draw in your own time and way!
This offer is available to individuals or groups.
Great discounts apply if you share the experience with friends or family…and if you get enough people together you can travel for FREE!
Contact ACTM for a free quote now…